Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pmistry

Call of Duty: United Offensive

I think I am just sick of all these wargames they all seem the same...but I just bought United Offensive and I don't like it, it seems like a decent effort but I just can't get into it, its loud, offers nothing overly over Call of Duty. Yet we still have Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, Men of Valor, new Vietcong and probably a bunch of others.

What is your stance on FPS war themed games?

Well, seems like there are 100's of WW2 games out there, but dont flame call of duty because COD is one of the BEST...It even beats Medal of Honor (MOH is getting real old while COD only has 2 games out right now) So I hope games shift away from WW2 style cause I'm sick of killing nazi's...

Yeah I'll give you that, COD is the better game for me over MOH. The new Pacific Assault "borrows" alot from COD, eg. the Shell Shock Effect.

Yep and also the "Squad" element of the game...before you just go rambo and mow down 100 people...now in the new demo you actully have "Squadmates" shocked I wonder where they got that idea from...And also Medal Of Honor lags online...