Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Frog

ie links open in tiny window :(

when i open links from a web page in ie they open in a new but TINY window frown can anyone tell me what to do... i am guessing it is a reg entry but i have had a quick look but no luck.....

thanks guys

laugh

oh i have XP with ie 6

Quote:
when i open links from a web page in ie they open in a new but TINY window frown can anyone tell me what to do... i am guessing it is a reg entry but i have had a quick look but no luck.....

thanks guys

laugh

oh i have XP with ie 6

Try resizing the window to the size you want and then control-click the close box. That might do it for you.

Quote:
yeah i tried that during the day and found it to work !!

thanks for replying

RF

smile

Yeah, a lot of times when web-sites resize the window, it tends to stick. I don't use IE much but I know in Firebird theres a setting where you can disable the javascript-based resize. I don't know if IE has it but it might be worth looking into.

firebird, never heard of that one, any good? i guess that is a stupid question as u use it so it must be good!

Maybe i will have to check it out ! You got a link or shall i just google?

Thanks

RF

Quote:
firebird, never heard of that one, any good? i guess that is a stupid question as u use it so it must be good!
Maybe i will have to check it out ! You got a link or shall i just google?

Thanks

RF

Really? I'm suprised. It's the best one out there as far as I am concerned. I use it on windows, linux and Mac. Pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing and the ability to block ads with a right click are some of the hi-lights.

Here's a link http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/