Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
duhmez

Abit VP6 Dual Pentium III motherboard & more to go...

This is a sweet motherboard. I've been using the same board for a few years now. It is currently a dedicated video capture/compression/multimedia PC attached to my Television. (I run it with dual 800's, not worht the $$ to get the 1 gig.

Do know, this board supports p3's up to 1 gig, ad not tualitin, so if you buy this board, get the cpu's withit as well, then you are done.

I'd love to take that off your hands if I had the cash. Free bump.

-bZj

vewry tempting - i am considering it - the main issue is shipping - i have a p.obox with a company in miami - but i am worried it will get a sh** kicking being shipped down here,

what was the price?

$450 / $500 ? or $950?

we could use a new server here for a mysql database or our web server

right we our web server is a pIII933 with 512pc133 and our mysql server is a dell pIII 733 - with room for another 733 frown

i think i cna live with $380 - it would be shipped to my address i got in miami

for shipping would u just leave it as is in the case and just seriously pad it up?

or would u take each part out and such? - just thinking if a really realyl good packing job may cost some extra $$$ - i think i could pay for it if it will ensure it makes it all the way here to costa rica in one piece.

Maybe see what the price to fedex or UPS it to miami would be with insurance

i know they say they dont send to P.O Box's but that is BS as amazon uses UPS to send all my orders to my miami address - which is

#SJO 12614, 1601 NW 97th Ave.

P.O Box 025331

Miami

Florida

33102-5331

United States