Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
akiss

Terminator 3: "The Rise of the Machines"

This has got to be one of the biggest summer movie season in history. The first preview for it that I saw was during Gangs of New York (which I am buying tomorrow) over the holidays. It showed nothing but it was great. It has a different director so I am a little skeptical but I will undoubtably see it. I will probably wait until november though.

Im all movied out

I saw 28 Days Later, which was brilliant, and expect nothing much from T3

Hi Guys,

I won't be going to the debut and might not see it at the theatre, but I'll definetly be catching that one. Perhaps I'll download it off of KaZaA or something. Did anyone see Charlies Angels 2? Demi Moore is 40 years old and more recently a raw foodist. She's also one of the new Angels. I look forward to checking that out since I'm a raw foodist and prefer to drool over my own kind:

Article:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/insidestory/0624_deminewbody.asp

Video Clip:

http://www.msnbc.com/m/mw/mw.asp?0mw=xh6...e=cover&pl=

Cheers,

Christian Blackburn

Watching a movie like t3 on a pirated cd is obscense

Need to see that bad boy in all it;s glory on the big screen

It is very nice not to have to spend money on a movie you might not like. If you don't like T3 are they going to refund your money? No. I will still go see it in the theatre, as i agree that a movie like that is well worth the theatrical experience. I just now know it's not a waste of money. I live in the ghetto and can't help these fools trying to make money on this sh^t. If someone gave you a good quality copy of Matrix 3, for free, would you watch it? Or let's say Star Wars Episode 3? I make indy movies in my spare time and watching new stuff is more so research for me, I don't make copies of the movie, even for myself. Just watch and hand it back.

Nope

I'd wait

The experience is what I am after.

28 Days later would have been ruined without the audience, and the sound.

Thats what makes movies so fun to watch,

Now a crime thriller that's different.

Some movies are made to be seen in the theatre and some are not

Welp, that is why we have forums, everyone has his/her own opinion. It's great to post and read!

I saw it in all it's glory

Was pretty impressive.

Good story, best car chase scene ever.

Only issue was a pet peeve of mine in every movie.

WHY THE HELL DO MACHINES GROWL AND SCREECH LIKE ANIMALS?

Besides that go see it.

Quote:
I saw it in all it's glory

Was pretty impressive.

Good story, best card chase scene ever.

Only issue was a per peeve of mine in every movie.

WHY THE HELL DO MACHINES GROWL AND SCREECH LIKE ANIMALS?

Besides that go see it.

I liked it quite a bit. It was one of those rare movies that anything could happen in. The ending was great and a complete suprise to me. Its scary to think about it because something like that could actually happen. The robots were real too. That was also pretty impressive.

Quote:
Watching a movie like t3 on a pirated cd is obscense

Need to see that bad boy in all it;s glory on the big screen

You can't always assume that just because someone saw the movie before release that it is pirated. I have friends that work at the theatre and they have to screen movies before they show them. I have seen movies up to a week before they have been released.

I saw T3 and it was a good movie. It seems though that many movies are not "ground-breaking" anymore such as T2 was or the Matrix was.

Out of all the movies I have seen lately here is a list of them in order of how i liked them:

Matrix 2 - Loved it, saw it twice and that is not enough, love how they explain the computer world and back doors, and then the special effects to boot.

X-Men 2 - Anything with "Wolverine", "professor X", or any of the mutants I grew up reading about as a Kid is with it. Great movie

The Italian Job - great movie, nice crime/revenge flick. Lot of tech goodies in it, and some funny jokes too smile

The Hulk - what can I say that would make this film sound good, the Effects were good in it, and the comic book effect was cool too. Other than that this movie sucked, no plot, too long, no sense of accomplishment for the characters (so no real character development), left me feeling like "Uhhh whats the point they are trying to make here?"

Anyway Im really looking forward to some of the other movies coming out, The League of Extraordinary gentelmen looks awesome, as does Bad Boys 2 (from what Ive seen Brukhiemer has a tendancy to keep a lid on his productions until a week or 2 until they come out), then coming in to the fall you have The Matrix: Revolutions, The Lord of the Rings, Return of the King. Plus many others down the pipe will show up from obsecurity.

Lastly, Im really, really looking forward to THE PUNISHER. I heard from someone there is so much voilence in this movie that they had to cut some out or else get a NC-17 rating. That is good though because that means they are keeping to who the punisher is, a Max Payne type of character who kicks a$$ and takes names!!

I hope they don't tone down the punisher, but if they have to get out of an Nc-17 I'd understand.

Make for a good "unrated" version on DVD with all the violence

Check out 28 Days later if you get a chance

I was going to see the Hulk but everybody told me it stunk, so dvd rental on that one

Saw Pirates of the Carribbean over the weekend.

Johnny Depp is the most underated actor ever.

Was a fun movie to watch.

I'll probably buy that one.

I was expecting Orlando Bloom to break out the bow and arrow.

Quote:
Saw Pirates of the Carribbean over the weekend.

Johnny Depp is the most underated actor ever.

Was a fun movie to watch.

I'll probably buy that one.

I was expecting Orlando Bloom to break out the bow and arrow.

Johnny Depp is the man. I have never seen a bad movie with him in it. Fear and Loathing is one of my favorites. I still need to see From Hell though.

Hi Gang,

Any actor that can play a roll like Edward Scissorhands is someone to admire. The movie wasn't all that special, but he did make a convincing & altogether weird character. I think I slept through most of What's eating Gilbert's Grape though smile. However, from what I understand I didn't miss much.

Cheers,

Christian

i thought it would be good, but frankly i was REALLY! disappointed!

VERY!

watching pirates of the carribean tonight, now that looks good!