Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CyberGenX

Feral: Geeks with instruments

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

Check out the band Feral. They are a new local (Phoenix, AZ) band with some cool influences. 3 of the members are IT people and the drummer is a air conditioning repair guy, a perfect match. Guess we, uh, they have a unique, old school style rock sound.

Free copy of our newer demo and video to the first person to figure which member I am. Don't just guess!!!

http://www.feralkills.com/hell.htm laugh

Well, since you're here on NTCompatible.com and not Landis&StaefaCompatible.com, we can safely assume that you're not the drummer!

So my guess is that you're either the lead guitarist, the bass guitarist or the singer! laugh

Do I get my video now?! ;(

So, I have to ask, if you're old-school metal, what do you think of the new Metallica album - I just got it, it's much closer to their older work, less "poppy" - it's excellent driving music!!

Rgds

AndyF

Haven't heard all of it. But I have to say, It sure is no Master of Puppets or And Justice...

I will have to hear the whole album before i make an assessment. So far St. Anger is a cool song, but Some Kind of Monster sounds like just that.

Quote:
Well, since you're here on NTCompatible.com and not Landis&StaefaCompatible.com, we can safely assume that you're not the drummer!
So my guess is that you're either the lead guitarist, the bass guitarist or the singer! laugh

Do I get my video now?! ;(

So, I have to ask, if you're old-school metal, what do you think of the new Metallica album - I just got it, it's much closer to their older work, less "poppy" - it's excellent driving music!!

Rgds
AndyF

I havn't liked anything from them since they cut their hair. I havn't heard anything off the new album though. My music tastes have mellowed out quite a bit since I listened to them before.

laugh Hey these guys rock!!!! Wait, I am these guys!

And the new Metallica is better but not up to par with what they were (are?) capable of... The bus just landed on the wrong guy! frown

Either way, check it out up in tha link

Quote:
laugh Hey these guys rock!!!! Wait, I am these guys!

And the new Metallica is better but not up to par with what they were (are?) capable of... The bus just landed on the wrong guy! frown

Either way, check it out up in tha link

Ah, so the game's afoot - if you're the bass player, that means CyberGenX must be either the lead guitarist or the vocalist (unless of course, you're CyberGenX, masquerading as somebody else or your name is just a red herring! :x )

I've been listening more to Metallica (lots of driving this week!) - I think you're right, it's a move back towards their older albums, but not as good as them - it doesn't seem as "tight" as previous efforts, doesn't appear to have any "soul" (does that make sense, or am I just babbling?!) They went mainstream with the black album, maybe they're just producing albums to pay for all the legal bills for the cases against Napster et al...! laugh

Rgds
AndyF