Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WaTerSun

Windows 2000 professional + Mortal Kombat Trilogy = crash ?

I would be very happy, if someone could help me with this. I can't play mortal kombat trilogy in Windows 2000 frown Why? because when i get to choose the character, it crashes. I already heard that...there is and there isn't a solution. So i leave it to you guys, to help me with this. I already tried hard to find, but...no results frown

Quote:
I would be very happy, if someone could help me with this. I can't play mortal kombat trilogy in Windows 2000 frown Why? because when i get to choose the character, it crashes. I already heard that...there is and there isn't a solution. So i leave it to you guys, to help me with this. I already tried hard to find, but...no results frown
Quote:

Don't have the game but is this the DOS version? Is there an error message or somesuch?

i think it's the Dos version (sorry, but i changed the nick) :P. There is a file with the name Dos4gw.

Sorry there is no possible way ( i speak from many many tries ) if you have or can get a copy of dos installed on your PC....... you can play the dos version

It doesn't work at all, it needs access to VESA drivers and crap and that stuff is just not NT friendly. The DOS might work, but it too needs VESA, sound will be problematic.

I wrote the 2000/XP patch you are linking to, it works perfectly on both OS's and requires no screwing around with anything, just installing it will make everything work.

The site for it is here: http://shortfilms.tk/