Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Guvernment

Apology from Canada to Americans

Rwanda and Kosovo are 2 reasons among many that the UN should be ashamed of themselves.

We watch as millions are butchered and do nothing, then when the US decides to act, then other nations get up in arms.

Hypocrits.

Quote:
Hey, isn't Canada mostly French anyway?

laugh NUFF SAID!! :x

and i assume you think we all live in igloo's as well?..lol

this thread was started by me, whom is British / Canadian laugh

and i do not think this thread should be locked as it was intended as a joke - hence the show that made this "joke" up. and is stricking up some conversation that can be very insteresting.

Also, as for the olmypic medals - as was said - look at the diff. between population ratio.

but other wise nice points - this is one of those arguments that can go on and on and on with either side throwing in fact after fact.

On a side note i agree with the above - i do not hate american people - it is the Government that is in office that i do not like and frankly i hate generalizations for anything.

Go to Google.com and type in "french military victories" and search.

The return says, and I'm not joking: "Not Found, Did You Mean "French Military Defeats?" laugh

Try it!!

I certainly didnt mean to offend any of the Brits in Canada. I apologize.

It's so nice to live in the greatest country in the world, with the greatest civilization ever known............. as the United States of America we've done more to help this world than ALL other countries combined EVER !!!!

Jealousy is a tough thing to cope with.......... but when you live in a country that's full of f***ed up French people........ I guess that's all you can hold on to.

Don't flame me..........cause I don't give a fat rats ass about you cry baby Canadians frown

LOL - ^^^^^ flame you, not worth it - since u really provide not backing or facts and simply spouted out what a "typical arrogant" american would, frankly to me it is people like your self that make so many people not like many americans.

P.S - one of the greatest known civilizations would more be along the lines of the egyptians or romans - as they did more for this world and it's begining then the US or any other country could ever imagine.

And no worries jwl812 - i did not take any offence to anything here, i like the reads and what has been said - it has all been good - upto that post above mine, i guess the children have found this thread now.

Quote:
LOL - ^^^^^ flame you, not worth it - since u really provide not backing or facts and simply spouted out what a "typical arrogant" american would, frankly to me it is people like your self that make so many people not like many americans.

That sounds like a flame to me, so much for avoiding that.

Quote:

P.S - one of the greatest known civilizations would more be along the lines of the egyptians or romans - as they did more for this world and it's begining then the US or any other country could ever imagine.

Yes, they made great strides in slavery, torture, and attempts at world conquest through the slaughter of a great number of people. As for me, I would have to say that the Chinese contributed more, but their desire for peace and knowledge might have been their undoing. One classic example is gun powder. They use it for celebration and religous ceremonies, while the europeans quickly made weapons out of it. But hey, without guns we wouldn't be that great at mowing people down, right?

Hmmm, strange no one brought up the movie Canadian Bacon where we went to war against Canada LOL! I just LOVE the part where John Candy is driving the truck with all sorts of anti-Canadian slogans painted all over it, and the Canadian Mounty on his motorcycle stops him . . . . . . . cause of:

1) some words were spelled wrong

2) they did not have the required FRENCH alongside the English words!

Had me rolling on the floor with that one, eh?

But what really saddens me, is that I had a GREAT RESPECT for you Canadians, and have never met one I did not like or treated me as a friend! And I ALWAYS thank every one I meet cause I STILL remember how you helped our embassy folks in Iran when the chips were down big time! And most definately thank you for Bob & Doug as well as the entire Second City group! But now I feel like I was just kicked in the balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read some of these childish digs against the American people and the Canadian people and you sound like a bunch of 8 year olds.

I have never had a problem with the good folks of the US but I have had a BIG problem with the stupid policies their government comes up with, and I’m talking about the foreign policies.

It’s these that are leaving a bad taste in the mouths of the rest of the world and thus reflecting badly on the citizens of the US.

If the White House doesn’t get its act together soon that they aren’t the only country in the world that matters, the US won’t have any friends and that will be a sad day. Lets face it even America’s long time friends and allies are starting to look at them in a different way with every passing day.

Quote:

I have never had a problem with the good folks of the US but I have had a BIG problem with the stupid policies their government comes up with, and I’m talking about the foreign policies.

It’s these that are leaving a bad taste in the mouths of the rest of the world and thus reflecting badly on the citizens of the US.

If the White House doesn’t get its act together soon that they aren’t the only country in the world that matters, the US won’t have any friends and that will be a sad day. Lets face it even America’s long time friends and allies are starting to look at them in a different way with every passing day.

I wish i had of been able to say that myself - iam not good with putting into words what i think.

Lets not mince words here.

THe world body in general TURNS THIER ugly heads and DOES NOTHING when people by the hundreds of thousands are slaughtered.

To say that the world dislikes the US may be the best thing I've heard in a while

Anyone who can watch thier neighbors be murdered and do nothing is no friend of ours.

If that means we have no friends then so be it.