Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DS3Circuit

ID Theft

Unfortunately I cannot APK

The author has encrypted this PDF and I am unable to save it as another format.

If you wish to have an editable copy, Tcat would probably be accomi[censored] to your needs.

Good thing this bloke was so vigilant.

Shame we can't organise the Rev. Lea D Pipe to provide this person "Karen" and any partners with a little at home counselling for a severe emotional problem.

Forget the chickens as gas-detectors in Iraq, use these bastards, and if they don't die, shoot em, twice.

Oops, sorry about that. I don't like people who take criminal advantage of technical ignorance. It's one thing to baffle your boss with acronyms so he won't ask dumb questions, it's another to defraud Mum & Dad users who are just trying to pay the electric bill or buy a cheap television for their bedroom.

going to check this out,

and i am sure u can get something to "unecnrypt" - much like flash files.... or is it a custom made encryption they did. a pdf file, will see if i can find anything.

I recall that I did remove protection from a .pdf once, really just because the content creator forgot the password. That was quite a while ago, and I don't remember off-hand how I did it, though.

thing is though he does have alot of copyright issue and such and warning on the pages, so perhaps better to just read it in pdf..lol