Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NTGAMEMAN

Windows XP SERVICE PACK 2 LEAKED!!

Quote:
First, it's a fake. Second, these leaks and ware.z releases are best not posted here

Not to mention the fact that this is probably an alpha or early beta release, so would probably end up doing more harm than good to any PC you installed it on laugh

Rgds
Andy

WinXP SP2 has to be a more recent beta than SP4 for Win2K(I'm singed up for that on Betaplace). If that beta is as good as SP4 for Win2K than it's not bad.

I think it would be a good idea to create a Win2K SP4 Beta and a WinXP SP2 Beta page to discuss the probles and what not with them.

I think beta service pack discussion is best left to the microsoft newsgroups. Server name and login information is at betaplace.

I just noticed something in that screenshot: Cleartype is turned on, and all text is antialiased, except the title of 'Welcome to the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Setup Wizard'. That ensures that the image was photoshopped.

why are you being such a fag, the guy just wanted people to know about a story in which an early build of XP SP2 was leaked to the web. Then you just jump right down his throat preaching your anti-w.arez crap. This is a discussion forum, so discuss it. Dont cry about pirated software when hes not even trying to get support for it.

Actually if you looked around you would see that a build of SP2 has been leaked.

So quit your whining and either let the thread die or dont post in it.

Quote:
why are you being such a fag, the guy just wanted people to know about a story in which an early build of XP SP2 was leaked to the web. Then you just jump right down his throat preaching your anti-w.arez crap. This is a discussion forum, so discuss it. Dont cry about pirated software when hes not even trying to get support for it.

I respect your opinion, but I do not respect personal attacks.

Quote:
Actually if you looked around you would see that a build of SP2 has been leaked.

I've seen the news, and I am still not convinced that it is a legitmate release, therefore, until it is acknowledged by Microsoft, it is a leak/ware.z release. I'm sure ware.z discussions are prohibited by the forum rules and moderators.

Quote:
So quit your whining and either let the thread die or dont post in it.

You're opinion has been noted.

preaching your anti-w.arez crap

Sorry but preaching anti-w.arez is not crap.

It's moral, sorry if you find this insulting, that somebody might actually want to stick up for the software houses but there are a few people out there who feel that w.arez are the lowest of the low.

why are you being such a fag

Any chance you could stop your anti-gay preaching?

Dont cry about pirated software when hes not even trying to get support for it

Don't see any crying about pirate software in this thread

So quit your whining

Nope, don't see any of that either.

Sure this reply wasn't meant for another thread?