Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sapiens74

"DareDevil" with Ben Affleck: You plan to go?

i think benaflick is too weak of an actor - he screwed up sum of all fears - but supopsedly he does well in this movie.

i think ben's acting abilities are very limited to calm roles - he does not have the anger or ablitlity to seem upset and demanding when he acts.

Saw it, thought it sucked. Why? Too much was being crammed in in too little time. Some of the characters that were in the comic I can't recall their names being said in the movie. Unless you knew the actor/actress playing some of the DD characters (Karen Page, Foggy Nelson), you didn't even know who they were during the end credits. Colin Farrell had to be the highlight of the film as Bullseye.

Jennifer Garner is pretty hot, but that and the talents of the actors and actresses were horribly wasted on this film.

IMO, Spider-Man and X-Men were much better comic book films. I think the comic book movie that's worse than DD is Batman and Robin.

Yeah, it sucked. I liked seeing Jennifer in the silver dress and that leather outfit, but that was about it. I thought Spider-man sucked too, so I might just be too critical of this movie for some.