Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marktait

Antec PlusView1000AMG Case reviews?

Looking for a review with some good pics, thinking about dumping my lian-li case because its getting to small for me frown and going for one of these coz it has built in window and takes 5 case fans aswell as being nice and roomy smile

Quote:
Looking for a review with some good pics, thinking about dumping my lian-li case because its getting to small for me frown and going for one of these coz it has built in window and takes 5 case fans aswell as being nice and roomy smile

I could only find this one:
http://www.monkeyreview.com/reviews/review.php?num=214

But, if I needed more space, I'd just go with a bigger Lian-Li... Like a PC70 series tower laugh
http://www.lian-li.com/product.php?pcid=32&secid=165

These guys also have a good reputation for hardware, and, You can get almost any of their cases with a window.
http://www.chieftec.com/products/Window/Window.htm

Price is another concern, this case has had a few good reviews from what i ahve found, this case is £65 where as a chieftech is £90 without the window, Lian-Li where going nearly double the chieftech price

Quote:
Price is another concern, this case has had a few good reviews from what i ahve found, this case is £65 where as a chieftech is £90 without the window, Lian-Li where going nearly double the chieftech price

Ohh believe me i understand ;(

Cash on hand is always a powerfull incentive or limitation, as the case may be laugh

I'll keep my eyes open for you... UK huh.

Yep UK, I was originally intending to go for a chieftech but i owe my mam money and i wont be able to afford a chieftech plus the window(especially considering that the window is £30 for a side panel, making it nearly double the price of the antec case even though they are pritty much identical except that the antec has 2 fans on the rear of the case :), and the antec case comes with the window :), where the chieftech has only 4 fans and no window.

The Antec 1000 in all its gloury,

Thumb010.jpg

£65.80

If you ask me thats a damn nice looking case

The chieftech case,

chiefTx-10bd.jpg

£89.80

I prefer the Antec out of the 2, and i get an extra rear case fan 8) and the window :D, personnaly they look so like, they have same features, same internal looks, Not to mention i can keep another £25

Just bought this case a couple days ago for my Bro.

THe Case Rocks. we got some Neon fans to go with it too.

THe only drawback is lack of thumb screws. but you can take them from your Lian Li or buy new ones.

I will probably buy an Antec Case for my next purchase

Quote:
Just bought this case a couple days ago for my Bro.

THe Case Rocks. we got some Neon fans to go with it too.

THe only drawback is lack of thumb screws. but you can take them from your Lian Li or buy new ones.

I will probably buy an Antec Case for my next purchase

If Sapiens74 likes them and he wants one then i certainly want one too laugh