Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
adamvjackson

P3-650MHz System

OK, I have a system that I hope to be selling (locally, most likely) and I was hoping I could get some good estimates of what it's worth. The equipment is as follows:

Asus CUBX board, Intel 440BX chipset

Intel P3-650 100MHz FSB

1GB Crucial RAM PC133

Nvidia Geforce2 Ti

SB Audigy Gamer

2 Sony 52x CDRom's

Antec SX-830 Case

300W Antec Power Supply

5 Antec 80mm Case Fans

Maxtor 60GB 7200 RPM drive

Round floppy & ide cables

Promise ATA 133 Controller

Netgear FA311 Nic

So hopefully you guys can give me a decent range of both what it's worth, and what you'd pay for it. This includes NO software, other than maybe a CDR with drivers.

Actually, if anyone IS interested in purchasing it here, let me know... We could probably work something out with shipping.

Not sure really, I was kind of thinking about $350ish, but I'm open to suggestions... By no means is that price written in stone.

I dunno, with the gig of RAM, the drive, and some of the other stuff I could see getting $350 for it.

$350-$400 is definatly a good price, the 440BX chipset is one of my fav's

it's probably still fast with that ata133 controller and gf2 ti

ph, and is it possible to raise the FSB on that board to OC the cpu? to my knowledge it's not cause the 440bx incorporated the 100MHz fsb right?

6.5 x 133 would yield a nice 865MHz and take advantage of your ram better.

just a thought.

It could be, I honestly haven't checked. You were correct about the 440BX running at 100MHz... Also one of my more favored Intel chipsets. I was not really a fan of the 81x line.

yea i think he will want it. I just talked to him again and we talked about geting a dvdplayer/cdr combo for it. when i talk to him later today I'll know how serious he is.