Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xerzuis

TNT2 probs in Win2k, please help!

Hello,

I got my TNT2 working under Win2k build 2183 with the 3.64 Detonator drivers for win2k. Now I have 2 problems.

Number one is that my computer randomly freezes up or restarts. This is really irratating as i am surfing the web the computer either freezes or restarts. Any solutions to this problems

Number two is that I can't play any games. Seriously.... a game such as Fifa 2000 starts up and says something like. Fifa2000.exe generated an error. Windows is creating a logfile. So I can't play any games such as Fifa 2000, Descent 3, AOE 2.

My system specs are as followed:

AMD K6-2 400 o/c'ed from 350

Diamond Multimedia Micronics C200 bios version 1.04

Creative Soundblaster Live! Platinum

Creative 3D Blaster Nvidia TNT2 Ultra

256 MB of Ram

Any suggestions or thoughts are welcome!

-Xerzuis

You know.. this question has been asked.. I dunno, about 30-40 times on this board.. perhaps if you read through the back entries, instead of just posting your question...

- MousePad

------------------

Just once, I'd like to see an elementary particle physicist use *ZOT* when referring to accelerator operations. Is that too much to ask?

i installed 3.65 with my tnt2U and it works fine, I was just playing midtown madness and it worked great... Q3 also plays really well.

Mousepad,

I have been searching through the board and there are no solutions to my problems.

Again, if some one knows a solution to this problem, please help me!

-Xerzuis

[This message has been edited by Xerzuis (edited 19 December 1999).]