Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Azreal

Video card

Any body got an old Geforce 2 Card lyign around that they want to get rid of cheap. (it's for a spare machine that need's a little love)

No, but I have a TNT2 M64 with 16mb (AGP) just laying around if you're not too picky.

actually yes, I have a Gainward GeForce2 MX 32 Meg.....but its majorly used...I used to overclock it regularly but it gave me no probs.....still.....you live in Oregon 8)

Its an AGP 2x/4x compatible card ummm, i dunno since shipping and handling will be a bitch, ill say, 45 bucks? it retailed for 130. It did not come with a GPU fan so you might wanna invest it that, it didnt give me any probs like I said but just to be safe. It will also come with the driver and application disk and a PowerDVD Software disk, (i have no clue 8) ) and it useless user manual!

45 bucks your F$%$ing kiding me right. I can go down to my local Computer store and pick up a Geforce 3 TI 200 for 65 bucks and I can order a Geforce 2 MX400 64 MB new of the web for 35 including shipping. No thanks man I'll keep looking

lol then why not buy the gf3? its better neway.....i can go lower rofl I already have a card and I wanna get rid of this one.....just name your price

Quote:
45 bucks your F$%$ing kiding me right. I can go down to my local Computer store and pick up a Geforce 3 TI 200 for 65 bucks and I can order a Geforce 2 MX400 64 MB new of the web for 35 including shipping. No thanks man I'll keep looking

i have a gf2mx 400 that i will sell for 25 shipping included
64 megs of ram

email me if interested

Quote:

i have a gf2mx 400 that i will sell for 25 shipping included
64 megs of ram

email me if interested

Is it AGP if so I am interested and wouldn't mind getting it from you all I need to know are the specifics and I will mail you what you want when I get paid on the 10/1. Let me know.

I'll take it just let me know at the beging of next week how and what form of money you want.

Quote:
I'll take it

I said I'll take it I just have to wait till pay day which is the 1st of October. I have kids so my money gets stretched thoughout the month. However if the other guy wants the card and you need the money faster then you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you want to email me your info I will get what ever form of money you want mail to you let me know.

and thanks