Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HawkBoy

What CD-RW do u recommend?

Those Yamaha's don't print on the top... they burn the pattern into the unused portion of the disc. So if you want to use the whole disc, you can't use the labeler. Also, on some discs you can't tell where the burnt areas are (like on black memorex cd's), so the label is rendered useless.

Oh man are serious? That sucks. I take it you own one of those Yamaha's? I did however figure that whatever the solution it would require you to use their media.

Does anyone know of a special printer you can buy that'll put professional looking logos on the tops of disks? Printing out CD labels is a pain in the ass and they never come out right.

My dad has one of the Yamaha's, and he was pretty disappointed to find out how it really works...

Primera has some really nice looking cd printers, and I've seen pretty positive reviews of their stuff. I've never used one though, as they're way too expensive for home use...

Cool thanks for posting the Primera site. You're definetly right about the personal use bit. The cheapest one is $1,039 US.

Crazy,

Christian