Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Allanv

can someone please help me solve this

It is a mathematical problem...

linear equations as being axact... smile

Here are some pointers i am too lazy to solve it.

R+O+2E+2N+T+G = 89

L+O+R+E+N+T+Z = 91

C+U+R+I+E = 67

It goes on like this, i am sure you can figure out the rest as how to solve a linear equation if not.

post here and i will tell you have fun.

sorry mate in my older years this seems to elude me , everywhere i have posted it seems you all give the same solution but i still dont get it sorry..

I can build a pc , networks a complete office, run DC and AD but this is sooo beyond me ...

Would you be so kind as to put me out of my misery...

the answer and how you got there would be fantastic.

like i said before its not for any school project i am 34 and someone put this to a lot of us and for me its too hard ... we never did naything like this in my schooling in the UK ...

And thank you very much for your help

Best regards

Allanv

Quote:
sorry mate in my older years this seems to elude me , everywhere i have posted it seems you all give the same solution but i still dont get it sorry..

I can build a pc , networks a complete office, run DC and AD but this is sooo beyond me ...

Would you be so kind as to put me out of my misery...

the answer and how you got there would be fantastic.

like i said before its not for any school project i am 34 and someone put this to a lot of us and for me its too hard ... we never did naything like this in my schooling in the UK ...

And thank you very much for your help

Best regards

Allanv

No worries if you can wait untill 2morrow since i am really tired now and a bit drunk smile