Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DosFreak

Apple is getting desperate

http://www.apple.com/powermac/

Quote:
No matter which speed you choose, you’ll get the staggering performance of dual processors at either 867MHz, 1GHz or 1.25GHz, which adds 500MHz to the previous generation of Power Mac G4

laugh

WTF is double data rate SDRAM?

Quote:
WTF is double data rate SDRAM?

DDR SDRAM = Double Data Rate Syncronous Dynamic Random Access Memory -> "a type of SDRAM that supports data transfers on both edges of each clock cycle (the rising and falling edges), effectively doubling the memory chip's data throughput."

But you knew that, didn't you? wink

Quote:
Ah, you guys are gonna hate me... but I like Mac OS X!!!

I messed around on some Macs yesterday before I had to go to work while I was at the mall shopping & in CompUSA it reaffirmed one preference I have:

Mac OS X interface is fantastic looking & easy to use!

* They're gonna throw it all in, as much as they can from the patent safes as well as R&D to make it this round... mac users will get the benefits.

(BUT, PC's are what the deal is now for the most part... I am sure that won't & doesn't bug a "Mac Fiend" at all, as long as he/she gets the best stuff they can to run their fantastic OS!)

smile

APK

P.S.=> PC man here, I own no Macs... but I have to admit I find the looks of the Aqua interface VERY impressive... I like looks in programs, just like other things (cars, women, etc.)... matters nearly as much as function & I consider it a bonus personally when both are present! apk

I don't have a personal problem with you why should i? my problem is with Mac's!!!

Although OSX looks fantastic i have not used it enough to comment on it.