Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bennyk

Downloading Direct x9

If you are a DirectX 9 beta tester then you'll know where to get the files from.

If not then I can only suggest you do a search on some of the more popular search engines for a download location as any such location would be illegal - DirectX 9 has not yet been released, it has been released to beta testers who agreed to certain terms and conditions, so any public download for such a program would directly go against these agreements.

DirectX integrates itself very deeply into your OS.

Once there you will not be removing it.

It is time limited, all of these factors added together should make you want to stay as far away as possible from DirectX 9 until it has been officially released.

Quote:
If you are a DirectX 9 beta tester then you'll know where to get the files from.
If not then I can only suggest you do a search on some of the more popular search engines for a download location as any such location would be illegal - DirectX 9 has not yet been released, it has been released to beta testers who agreed to certain terms and conditions, so any public download for such a program would directly go against these agreements.

DirectX integrates itself very deeply into your OS.
Once there you will not be removing it.
It is time limited, all of these factors added together should make you want to stay as far away as possible from DirectX 9 until it has been officially released.

WORD!!!!

laugh

i often wonder why people want beta's , so they can brag, ??

i mean, if u want it, go sign up for MS beta testing programs.

this is like people who wants the latest beta build of windows and other things, why? it is not stabel, your not testing it, there is really no reason to have it, unless it makes you "cool" :D, which really it don't..lol

anyways, just felt like rambling on there for a min.

(P.S - this wasn't directed at your self personally, but to those kind of people, unless u are one smile