Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bottleneck

so what are you listening to at teh moment?

Think youll find that the backstreet boys are the best band ever, go download some songs smile

LMAO @ M4 - that's pure evil dude - trying to inflict them on someone! laugh

hehe, they make some quality songs smile

honest smile

Wow, I thought I was alone here remembering (playing) Pink Floyd. Cool dudes aroun, apparently. Of the more recent stuff, Eurythmics, REM, Dire Straits, Jean Michel Jarre and on and on and on.

OOOH, and the great one - Keith Jarret -

H.

I don't know why I'm telling you guys this.....

but I saw the Backstreet Boys in concert. It was not one of my finer moments, but I had no choice. Yeah I know, I just lost some status around here.

Now that I think of it, I also saw New Kids On The Block... but again had no choice.

mad

Ok go ahead, make fun

Quote:

Ibut I saw the Backstreet Boys in concert.
Ok go ahead, make fun

This is not fun, it is tragical.

So sorry for you / I promise not to tell your old Ma.

H.

Seeing a bunch of teenage girls jumping up and down is tragic?

So it cost him his soul

Seems like a fair deal to me

I went to a John Tesh concert---the real Tesh-head I am. (and no, I did not make up any of that)

Quote:

Wow, I thought I was alone here remembering (playing) Pink Floyd. Cool dudes aroun, apparently. Of the more recent stuff, Eurythmics, REM, Dire Straits, Jean Michel Jarre and on and on and on.

OOOH, and the great one - Keith Jarret -

H.

I love the floyd they were the reason I took up the guitar a few years ago. Currently i'm trying to learn to play "Careful with Axe, Eugene!" but its quite hard (Dave Gilmours guitar playing is very good and i'm still way of doing it justice). I'll have to see how Roger Waters fairs up at Glastonbury this year, he's supposed to be good live. I've also been trying to learn some Doors songs but again I cant do it justice as Robbie Krieger the Doors guitarist is classically trained and some of his work is quite complex for me.

Carl

odb - got your money

shaggy - wasn't me

seems to be a recurring theme in my life

I've been mellowing out to Third Eye Blind and No Doubt much more recently. Sometimes ya gotta take a break from all the obscenity-screaming groups. *puts in Nothingface*

Quote:

Boohooo Clutch, you MP8 user smile

I agree, MP8 bites as an MP3 player but as a video player, those auto-hiding transport controls in full-screen mode are hard to beat.

atm the song that I play the most would be Slide by Dido. In addition, I'm partial to a few Anime numbers, particularly those on the Bubblegum Crisis/Crash!/Crisis: Tokyo 2040 sound tracks such as Wasurenaide (Don't Forget), Bara no Soldier (Soldier of Roses), Kodoku no Angel (Angel of Loneliness), Akuma to Tenshi no Kiss (Devil and Angels Kiss), Crisis
~ Ikari wo Komete Hashire (Crisis! Run with Anger), Mysterious Night, Mr. Dandy, Remember, Y'Know, Waiting for You, You're in the Battlefield, DGR-1 and Hateshinai Tabi -- Hajimari no Toki (Unending Journey -- Time of Beginning).

I an now more than likely the saddest person on this Message Board laugh

Type O Negative -Everything Dies

Disturbed - Sickness

ACDC - Hells Bells

Drowning Pool - Bodies

and a shitload of Alice in Chains

RIP bro