Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sapiens74

Best Mouses?

Quote:

The 4 button ones are just ok but the one i have sucks. I like the MS cordless optical feel, tho i wish they made it without the cordless part
4? Mine's only got 3 if you count the fact that the wheel is clickable.

i got he 2 button wheelmouse dual optical.

THey make a 4 button with wheel.

MS makes a comfy cordless one, tho the performance sucks

I have a Logitech that I bought at Wal-Mart for $10.00 US. This is not a piece of junk mouse. The box was damaged during shipping. Big Deal!!! It normally costs $70.00 US!! It has the wheel in the center which you can program to do a bunch of things and on the side it has a button which can do just about anything. It is a very nice Logitech MouseMan Wheel Optical Mouse Model# M-BD53.

I use Microsoft Intellimouse Optical's on my primary systems exclusivly, all the rest of my systems (Servers, render boxes, and my media box) all use Logitechs just becuse they're durable and inexpensive.

The Intellimouse Optical is the Best mouse I have ever used by far. Comfortable, easilly programable in games, and the extra buttons on the sides function as the back and forward buttons in internet explorer.

BTW - McBane, its "ironic" that Your companing about a little "Built for XP" Sticker, especially considering that Microsoft MADE both the Mice and the Operating system. I kind of like the idea that I dont have to install any drivers to use the advanced features of my Microsoft mice in XP, can all Logitech owners say the same thing about thier Mice?

I just check it to avoid any problems....that way i can righteously yell at the tech support guy.....:D (i dont have much to do lately)

Quote:

I kind of like the idea that I dont have to install any drivers to use the advanced features of my Microsoft mice in XP, can all Logitech owners say the same thing about thier Mice?

Let's see Microsoft OS, Microsoft mouse, yeah you probably won't need drivers since MS would incorporate their own drivers with the OS. As for Logitech mice only generic support is provided. If we were running a Logitech OS then it would be the other way around. smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Elliot Walls
BTW - McBane, its "ironic" that Your companing about a little "Built for XP" Sticker, especially considering that Microsoft MADE both the Mice and the Operating system. I kind of like the idea that I dont have to install any drivers to use the advanced features of my Microsoft mice in XP, can all Logitech owners say the same thing about thier Mice?

it is not usually the case with windows xp. it picks up my Logitec Optical Wireless mouse with generic drivers but still the thumb button works as double click. on the other hand at the store we have a microsoft optical mouse (non wireless) that i have never seen the two extra bottons work. even worse the OEM package does not come with any drivers for any version of windows.