Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dolce

; ).... Sblive - liveware3 - Works Like a Charm (Reverse I

I have just recently screwed my ass around with this liveware3. The best & easiest way i've accomplished this is to download the Run.cmd.. Install LiveWare3 normally and then go to your hardware/properties and click on sb live and unistall the drivers.

reboot after that.. "notice you have no sound" after the reboot.. last and least is now you run the Run.cmd ,reboot then back to the properties and then install the oemsetup.inf, reboot & VOILLA :+) [NOTE!!!](Edit the Run.cmd to make the path to where ever your drive may be, by default it's C:\ , whereas mine is D:\)

[This message has been edited by dolce (edited 04 November 1999).]

dolce. Please elaborate in more detail the part about removing the existing drivers. If I go to device manager/ sound, video and game controller, creative sb live basic (WDM) is just one of eight items listed. If I highlight that and choose properties I don't see any option to just remove drivers. A little more detail about this would be appreciated. Thank you.

simple.... in your device manager, scoll down to sound, video, and game controllers

and under that there will be creative sb live! right click on that and uninstall...