Medal of Honor

Anyone have this? I really like it and it's really not that buggy

GOt a bit of a tearing problem tho

I love it and finished it. No tearing here:

P3 800 EB

Abit be6-2

512 MB RAM

Elsa geforce 3 ti-200 @220/460

Yup i have it as well, its a good game and runs great, i didnt even realise i had left 4x FSAA on by accident !!! (in 1152x864) no less smile

If you got tearing just set it to sync every frame.

sapiens26:

I had the tearing problem as well. The game seems to default with v-sync off on some machines. Go to the MOHAA MAIN directory and open up the file called NEWCONFIG.CFG and add the following:

seta r_swapinterval 1

That should enable v-sync and get rid of the tearing. Frame rates might drop a little bit I suppose, but I imagine the game will look much nicer.

If you are running WinXp or 2000 don't forget to get the nVidia Refresh Rate Fix. WinXP and 2000 default to 60Hz when using a nVidia chip, even if you choose a higher setting from display properties. If you experience tearing in most of your games get the software.

for some reason i'm having a hell of time getting this game to run smooth and stable. most of the time if i'm typing something in console the whole game will just freeze. when i get it to play i'm only getting about 20fps. this is with everything down to pure **** detail:

vertex lighting on, 640x 16bit, 16bit textures, texture compression on, r_picmip 3, etc. quake3 btw runs at over 150 fps on this same system. and RTCW wasn't this bad as well.

850mhz celeron II

geforce 2 gts 32mb

fresh install of winxp

27.42 drivers

Only thing I would suggest is that you go back to the 23.11 official Nvidia Dets.

Absolutely brilliant game btw.:P

Thats cause we already know the ending. Germans loose, humanity is free and all the soldiers form every country go home to all the beutiful women they can handle.

I preordered Renegde yesterday hope its worth it

No i really mean it, worst ending in any video game ever made....ever.

yet smile

Still working my way through on the 'hard' level.

The ending may not be gr8 (So m4carbine says), but getting to the 'end' is bloody thrilling. Its got a fair few hours of gameplay smile

I am just starting the snow level after protecting the tank at the bridge.

Some bloody excellent and hard moments up to yet smile

Just wait smile I bet you will think, oh, right is that it?

Performance ingame is sh*t, i don't even play itmadmadmad

MOHAA plays ok even with my humple GF2 MX (though clocked at core 235MHz/memory 380MHz, vsynch off), even during all 'snowy' levels.

I have all details maxed (FSAA off :P), res is at 1024x768, the game is 'fluid' in motion (that's around the 30fps mark, i should think).

Finally, I do not think that my rig will take anything more (like 1280x1024, FSAA on, etc) than that...this game showed me that i am running out of juice...