Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
valery

Irq_not_less_or_equal :(

THAANNNNNKKSS everybody

I mixed up all your ideas 2 weeks ago !! This is what I made ...

-1- I completly format my hard drive ... shocked

-2- After that I set all my Bios parameters to "default"

-3- I take out all my PCI boards !

-4- I have reinstalled WIN XP pro

-5- Then I moved all my PCI boards (and I haven't any PCI board on the first slot now) to have a maximum of different IRQ's for each PCI device

-6- I just install the via 4 in 1 drivers (and I haven't installed the via latency patch)

-7- My computer is now PERFECT !!!

Rq I don't have disabled the ACPI because a lot of friends said me that I 'll lost too much performance ...

NO ERROR since I reinstalled all !

smile

I am so happy !!!! I can play now ! I can do everything with no problem ! No freez no infinite loop error no irq not less or equal, ..... THANKS A LOT laugh

I put up with My Via M/B for six months, with periods of reasonable stability mixed in. What a sucker. Bought an intel board, put the same cards and software in, and it was up and running within an hour. No Stops, no blue screens nothin. IMHO Via have some way to go before they can claim their chipsets are stable. Are they still releasing a "service Pack" every two weeks perchance ? How many people bought Branded ram ? How many a bigger power supply ? How many binned their SBlive ? Wow. 8) confusedlaugh

To be fair, the SBLive! wasn't all just with Via. Intel chipsets have been butting heads with the BSLive! too. The big reason is because Creative didn't follow the PCI specs, and Via got hit with more blame than they really should've on this one.

SBlive probs on intel? you have any links for that? its given me 0 probs on the intel board, gave 0 probs on the via board to be honest with you but ive heard they caused probs.

Well, I use a Sound Blaster Audigy and audio skips about 2 seconds from time to time. frown

At least that damn blue screen is gone...