Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ant -|- One

Messenger Plus 1.41c ?

Why in this new version is the option to hide the advertisement banner greyed out ? Eventhough it was ticked (and always is) in the previous verion ?

Any idea ? Anyone

p.s.: I'm running Windows Messenger 4.6.

I was wondering this myself, but i was running version 4.5 of msn on 1.41c of plus and that would let me hide the advertisement. So it must be the new msn thats stopping it from being hidden. Maybe the next version of plus will allow you to hide the advertisement in msn.

But for now we are stuck with it.

Maybe you didn't catch what I've tried to explain: Messenger 4.6 installed, when I uninstall Messenger Plus 1.41c and install 1.41a I can hide the advertisement, the option is available and not greyed. Then, I install Messenger Plus 1.41c over 1.14a: the ads are STILL hiden, but the option is greyed 'ON', not that it annoys me, but I don't understand. Any hint ?

I could as well wait for an update of Messenger Plus...

Thank you !

You should make things clearer in the future, As i said i have found the same thing maybe this is a bug in the new version of plus. Be patient and wait for a new version.

Thank you Marktait, I try my best to be clear, but please, don't forget my native tongue is french and not english.

Another thing might be the 'problem' I have with MessengerPlus which is not that simple to expose...