Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tipoune

Problemes with SBLive Player 1024

Hello,

I have a SBLive Player 1024 and she doesn't work with win2k RC2.

When i try with Sblive native drivers in RC2 she doesn't work .

Anyone have the same problemes ????

Well... out of the box drivers only work with "old" sb-libe but if u follow the link somewhere on this page u can find different Live drivers and thouse work. I got them for a friend of mine, so I can't remember the link any more. frown.gif Look though old messages on this forum regarding this problem there was a link. (2-4 weeks ago)

http://seldzar.dhs.org

I have the Sblive 1024 and it works great, however I had a ***** of a time getting the drivers in to the point where I got them in but I'm not truely sure exactly what I did =)

I used the drivers located on my page, grabbem.

Seldzar has like everything on his site.. all the most important downloads... Hey Seldzar..how did you get your site to run so fast? You on a t-3 or something?

Thanks for your answers but Seldzar I've try your Sblive drivers and they doesn't work simply because win2k found a new hardware "multimedia audio controller" .

So I haven't this driver :-/

Anyone can help me ?

Thanx, actually I'm hosting my own site on my Win2k box and I just have a cable connection(I capped the site at 40kbps upstream, I want some bandwidth for remote administration =) I had my Sblive 1024 detected as a multimedia audio controller as well. I believe I just went to update the driver, selected show a list, clicked have disk and pointed it to my sblive drivers you downloaded. Then select show all hardware and it should show you the sblive (wdm) drivers.

Good luck!

Thanks Seldzar but she doesn't work :-(

and I don't know why ! :-)

I hope in RC3 this drivers will be here ;=)

Thanks a lot for your patience smile.gif

I don't know what your doing man, but mine is a SBlive 1024 and it works great for me! Keep screwing around with it.....

[This message has been edited by Seldzar (edited 23 October 1999).]

I know why my Sblive Player 1024 doesn't work under win2k , the model number is CT4830 !

CT4830 is not present in HCL !!

Later I suppose

I'm sorry .

What part of this aren't you understanding? I have the SAME card as your and it works. It isn't in the HCL cause it's a SBLIVE just a slight variation of it. I'm sure Rc3 will fix it but you CAN get it working. Like I said KEEP SCREWING with it. uninstall it, reinstall it, update the drivers etc.

Try isntalling the drivers for the "multimedia audio controller" from the sblive cd in the nt40 dir. You will get it to install as something else then update the driver with the sblive drivers you downloaded. Also when installing the drivers get a list of all hardware as opposed to compatible hardware and you should see sblive (wdm). If you still can't get it going, sucks to be you =) hehe

Oufffffffff !!!!!

My SBlive 1024 work fine now !

Thanks a lot Seldzar :-) :-)

Thanks for your patience :-)

Hehehe =)

Glad it's all working now, told ya to keep screwing with it =)

enjoy!