Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThC 129

NEW Return to Castle Wolfenstein's onsale this Wednesday! Wh

im not sure exactly what to expect of this game. It looks very promising, but at the same time i feel like all FPSs are the same thing over and over again. Im getting quite bored of the same old same old in games. I guess i will wait for a few reviews before seeing if this one is worth getting. Personally i can't wait to play some Jedi Knight 2.

Personally I try not to get caught up with screenshots alone. I'll wait for the single player demo before I make up my mind.

hell i'm not gonna buy it, i'll borrow someone else's copy and burn it, and for a cd key, i'll get one of my thief friends to go and steal either the cdkey itself or both it and the cd. i'll give them $5 for their troubles.

Btw, the game should be in most stores today (Tuesday, Nov. 20th). Activision managed to get it out a day early.

Eddie you don't even need to do that there is a crack out that lets you use the demo .exe on the retail version so it won't ask for a cd-key or anything. Also you think one of your friends could finagle me a AvP 2 CD-key laugh

is AvP2 fun? If so i can try get one of them to snatch a copy with the cdkey. As for using the Demo .exe file in place of the Retail .exe, i was taking a guess that that will fix the CD Check, but what about Online Playability, will I need a CD Key (e.g. CS, Q3TA, etc)?

Nice pics alec, im definitly gonna grab a copy as soon as it comes to the stores (grrr im in europe so ill probably will wait one month more than you guys). Life is unfair frownfrown

yeah AVP 2 is real cool. The hacked EXE will probably get taken care of with a patch but what the hacked exe does is not look for a cd-key for online play i think.

Code:
INFO===This patch removes pak file CRC check and makes the wolfmp.exe look into main instead of demomain folder. Also this patch removes cd key check which means you can play online with it and changes the icon.(c) TiCaL - [email]tical@kingpin.com[/email] - 2001

I bought this gamer a few days ago and LOVE IT! Single player is really fun, even multi is good even though I didnt get too into that whole CS shiz... Hey ThC 129 could you maybe tell me where I might find the CD key hack your referring to...? smile

Quote:
I bought this gamer a few days ago and LOVE IT!

No need for a cd hack then ...is there?

Well... I happened to have umm accidentally formatted my hard drive it was on and umm... my dog ate my CD case the game came in, yea thats what happened, so I tried to install the game again and I no longer have my key frown So I can no longer play this game frown

Got it last night. Very cool and it even runs well with all settings on medium which isn't bad when you loOK at my specs.