Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
emthompson

Cordless Freedomw Problems!!!

Ok I just got a cordless freedom optical mouse and keyboard from logitech. I downloaded the latest XP drivers and installed and rebooted. When I can back the computer was slow as......well it was just very slow. I mean it took like about 1 min for the start menu to pop up!!! So after screwing around for a while I figured out it was the iTouch software for the keyboard. This software was the latest XP compatible software from logitech for the keyboard. Has anyone had this problem or any other problem with the iTouch software and XP? I really like the setup and want to use it. It would be a shame if I had to take it back becasue of something like this.

Ohh, I also read something about maybe running the software setup in compatibility mode. What is this compatibility mode?

Well maybe I should find the real problem before I post on here next time. I thought that it was the keyboard iTouch software but I was wrong, like so many other time before, it is the mouseware. Still the question is the same. Does anyone know the fix for this?