Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tenkei

TNT2 Ultra, RC2 and D3D

Ok, this might be old, rambled upon and whatnot but still...

Is there REALLY no way to get direct3d to work on my TNT2 Ultra based card in windows 2000 RC2?

And if not, WTF is nVidia thinking?

Geez..

Calm down. It is still in beta. See below.

beta /bay't*/, /be't*/ or (Commonwealth) /bee't*/ /n./ 1. Mostly working, but still under test; usu. used with `in': `in beta'. In the Real World, systems (hardware or software) software often go through two stages of release testing: Alpha (in-house) and Beta (out-house?). Beta releases are generally made to a group of lucky (or unlucky) trusted customers. 2. Anything that is new and experimental. "His girlfriend is in beta" means that he is still testing for compatibility and reserving judgment. 3. Flaky; dubious; suspect (since beta software is notoriously buggy).

Dont ***** about stupid stuff like that. We all deal with it. Use windows 98 for now.

------------------

Warfreak

come on now man, lets not give responses like that. I would be pretty bent outta shape if the previous version did have it working and the newer one did not, u would be as well if it was your hardware.

Asking him to use WIn 9X, is more punishment then I would inflict on satan himself smile

But alas there is no sloution to use d3d with tnt in 2128, I would suggest to use 2072, or load up NT or something smile