Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

WinXP 2600 Hangs during Setup.

"So, next time, try not to take it personally, because if you do get mad you might just piss off the one person that could help you next time."

Could that be you, by any chance?

Sorry but I've been on this board for a while, actually a month more than yourself, so I've seen quite a few interesting situations. And if I get pissed off, it's my problem, not yours...I don't see how it can affect you in any way.

Umm, no, and I don't see how being here for any duration would make any difference anyway. I have seen people whine and complain that nobody posts any responses to their queries, and then wind up taking it personally. I am pointing out that there may be several reasons why somebody wouldn't post a response in a timely manner, or not at all.

sometimes if you post too big of a description, a lot of people will over look it cause they don't want to read it all. ther have been times that i've posted stuff and only recieved 1 or 2 responses or even none at all. its not a matter of how long you've been here or how manyh posts you have or how much a.ss you kiss, it's all about the way you conduct yourself and explain your problem.

Break it up guys, break it up! Leave it alone. We have someone who had their feelings hurt here, but it wasn't our fault. If he wants to feel bad, that is his problem. He SHOULD keep his anger to himself though...

With soooo much **** going on these days, I DO NOT expect to come home from work to this ****. It is enough that I have to wash my ****ing mail, I have to deal with this, at home. I don't think so.

CHILL OUT PEOPLE.

Michael

Dudes...I was pissed, ok. I didn't however point fingers at anyone, didn't blame anybody. I am free to ***** about things as much as I like, and as long as I don't take it on someone in particular, then leave me be.

Eddie, man...as far as the post wording goes, you agree that you would rather see a very detailed, long post, including all hardware specs, driver versions and stuff rather than a simple "my $hit ain't working!" and PERIOD.

Clutch, peace man...

What happened to #ntcompatible on Undernet, if anyone knows? Is Ekstreme still around? How about a revival of that IRC channel? People could get help faster, more interactive...

Nahh, he was just bummed that he couldn't get any info at the time, so don't worry about. Everybody is fine.

As for washing mail, the water must be hell on outlook...

smile

No, I do not wash my mail, I was just making a point. I am not THAT paranoid... yet.

Michael

Clutch: Outlook is a MICROSOFT product. It can handle anything.

Yeah, right. wink

I have the same problem but i have an asus gf3 8200v? That bios change will change my card to an nvidia bios and ill lose the asus extra's for my card right??

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee