Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Egrimm

****ING INTEL !!!!

**** INTEL !!!!!

NOW AMD HAS A BETTER CPU THAN INTEL AND INTEL WANT TO KILL AMD NOW WITH LOW PRICES OF THEIR PII AND PIII CPU`S !!!

BUT NOT INTEL KILL AMD ; EVERY GUY WHO BUY NOW A INTEL CPU KILL AMD !!!

WELL WE MUST SHOW INTEL THAT THIS IS NOT THE WRITE WAY !!!!

EVERY GUY WHO WANT TO BUY A NEW CPU ; BRING YOUR MONEY TO YOUR BANK ; WAIT A MOMENT AND BUY A AMD CPU !!!!!

I HAVE A PIII 450 BUT WHEN I WANT A NEW CPU I BUY A AMD ; BECAUSE I DON`T LIKE THE THINKS THAT INTEL ARE DOING ; THEY MUST MAKE A BETTER CPU ; THAN I BUY THIS ONE !!!!

I HOPE EVERY GUY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN !!!

BYE EGRIMM

what's so bad about Intel???

I don't like the way AMD announced their products. There was a rumor about their new chip for over a year. They announced it, showed pictures (!!! not very useful for benchmarks). Then there have been problems and the delivery was delayed,....

I think they showed a picture of the case not the chip, the chip wasn't even fully developed then.

BTW: And the K6 wasn't that fast as they said.

------------------

have phun and surf.to/comic

Intel, just like AMD and all other businesses, are in business to make a buck, not to watch somebody else gobble up their profit margins. Sure it is easy for one to say Intel is bad because they are trying to keep their massive profits high, but AMD is trying to do the same thing. Don't think for a second that if AMD was in Intel's spot that they wouldn't be competing the same way. I don't know what it is with people and their "big-business phobia", but we see it all the time: Intel, Microsoft, AOL -- all good companies that get a bad rap because of their size, yet if they are so bad how did they make so much profit? (Answer: it's in your head). Will I buy an AMD processor? Sure. So far the Athlon looks to be the strongest processor on the market, and to be very overclockable as well. Will I buy an Intel processor if it is cheaper? Yes, if it is a significant ammount of money and the performance is reasonable. If AMD wants to survive in the market then they need to have a good strategy as to how to go up against Intel (and I'm sure they do). AMD knows Intel is going to try to drive them out so they must have a plan to deal with it. With a great product like the Athlon I doubt AMD needs to rely on an Intel boycott to succeed.