Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

Blast! Foiled again!

Ahhhhh! Just when I thought I was going duallie, one of my 800EB's doesn't work! :(What have I done to anger the tech gods?!

So frickin' close to duallie under XP!

You guys don't have to reply, I just needed some place to pour out my sorrow.

I'll be okay when I get the replacement tommorrow--er later this morning. ;(

Now I'm running the 800EB's under XP and Win2k. Wait til my GF2 Pro gets here, and this baby will be screamin'!:D

Yeah, originally I was getting just a P3 667 (666-Intel won't sell it as that tho), but I have yet to see that come in. Sold my 667 toward a couple of 800EB's, and swapped out my defunct MSI694D for the VP6. At the store where I was supposed to get the 667, I told them I got the 2 800's and saw how cheap the Pro's were and told them to use all the credit I had there and the GF2MX200 I'd bring back to get that card. I'm ending up with a bit more machine than I originally thought possible. However, in the end I'm getting one hell of a machine.

I never imagined getting something like a GF2Pro, but they are pretty cheap now--$150, sometimes including shipping. I saw an MSI StarForce 831 at Newegg for $141+ shipping--depending on how fast you want that card to come in. I ought to see it at the store by Friday. I'm holding the GF2MX200 ransom until I see that Pro:D

Kyro II HA! Eat my shorts, I've got TV-out here baby!