Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Trillian and Instant Messaging

I saw a thread at www.voodooextreme.com about AIM and its "Open Messaging" initiative targeted at combining Instant Messaging protocols. Well, some of the posters to the forum on that article mentioned Trillian www.trillian.cc and a couple of others. Well, I just wanted to say that Trillian rocks. I have my AIM and ICQ accounts in it right now, and I am going to dig up my MSN and Yahoo IM info to put those in there as well. It's worth checking out.

I would have to agree senior clutch. This is one kewl program. I've got my IM, ICQ, and MSN accounts active on here and it treats it almost as if they are all part of one chatting program You can even see how many hotmail messages you have etc if you use that service. Plus tons of other features I've yet to discover. Definately go check it out. I've been waiting for this program for so long.

Theres a whole FAQ on their website with this and other answers... but to answer your question.. no... not yet.

They are planning on having that functionality in the next release. Yu CAN send files via IRC on Trillian though.

thanks man

I know there was an faq....but i was at work, and reading a faq about trillion isnt exactly 'research'

heheheheheh

In reading the faq.....did u see when the next release will be?

They haven't listed any specifics yet, but I am hoping fairly soon. Even then, I don't know if it will include that feature (or any other new ones) so much as fix a few oddball bugs. You can also check out their forums at:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

I am on there as well. Guess who I am...

laugh