Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyKillerMan

Action figure addictions....

Seeing as though there are groups like al-anon and what not....im gonna start a page here for ppl addicted to action figures.

I roll into a comic store just wanting to kill some time and I roll outta there with a couple gaurdian force FF8 chars, the last time it was a $60 magneto helmet that sits on a stand, about the size of my fist. I have gundam/spawn/FF/Evangelon/Devilman action figures all over. I dont play with em...i think its kinda like art almost with the fantastic paint and accesories...its geting expensive and I was wondering if anyone out there has the same prob.

Rock on. Anime iz the best.

I've got 3 X-men figures sitting on my desk and several more figures from various lines sitting around my room.

I got other things to buy now, so I can't afford to get much, but I have considered a few FF movie figures.

Before I was a computer geek, I was a comic book geek--well I still am sorta.

"I'm the terror, that flaps through the night..."

He kicks a$$. Cartoons rule.

i pretty much only collect mcfarlane stuff,but i also have a ton of robotech toy's as well and some final fantasy,and a couple of starwars pez dispensers,im wierd i know:D .my wife is always yelling at me cause if im not buying parts for the box im buying toy's:D oh almost forgot about the marvin the martian stuff, but i wont get started on that:D