Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DosFreak

Isn't this Jdulmage's proggy?

$25 for XP Lite? I'm not totally clear on what it was supposed to be: an OS or a fancy Tweak UI. If it's the latter, there's already stuff like X-Setup, and I'm sure there are more of like out there. As for an OS...wouldn't it just be better if MS would let you choose what you wanted install, particularly MovieMaker, Accessability and the like. And some people won't need any program to change what they want, I do just because I don't like hunting in the registry and sheer laziness.;)

Well, the method of uninstalling Windows XP features is at least easier now. Instead of having to edit the sysoc.inf file, all you have to do is insert the Windows XP CD and select Install optional Windows components. It bypasses the sysoc file and shows everything.

OLError: i STILL edit my sysoc file! i hate looking for cd's.

Brian: yes It was a fancy Tweak UI.

GemFire James: There's nothing wrong with potheads.

i know this is waaaaayyyy of subject but anyway. I have no problem with people smoking weed at all, i used to do it for 5 years and i still would if this damn country didnt consider it such a 'drug', kinda funny how you can be a damn drunk and get hired for a job but if you smoke weed you can't even get hired because of drug tests. IMO i would rather see a pot head than a drunk working for me, a bad pot head might be a little slow and not pay much attention to thing but a drunk is much worse than a pothead. Pot doesnt impair motor skills that badly where alcohol will and is much worse on a job site.

ThC: dude, it's okay to smoke bud, i don't consider it a drug.

Kyguy: yes i am! (exactly what does your name mean? is the KY" part related to "KY-Jelly"?)