Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
imtim83

Anyone seen the movie A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) yet? i

Hi wondering if anyone seen the movie A.I. yet ? I loved the movie A.I. The story line , the speical effects , etc. It was such a cool movie. I may even go see it a 2nd time not sure yet. I give it i think a perfect 10 score. But i know everyone has totally different opinions. So if you loved it thats fine and if you hated it thats fine.

thanks

I have seen it, and it was like a 2.5 hour root canal using only instruments from a plumber's toolbox (only without the ability to pass out from the pain). While I am not sure what the story would be like, I know I didn't think it was going to be like that. The only redeeming qualities were "Teddy" and "Gigolo Joe". I almost got the impression that Spielberg is trying to reach a more sophisticated audience (note the "Stanley Kubrick" production note in the intro credits) but I feel that he fell short. He's no Kubrick, Lynch, or Stone, and should stick with what has worked best for him in the past.

Other than that, it still sucked.

laugh

What a way to make a thousand posts, eh?

I'm in the middle of the road on it - the beginning was good, and the middle was even ok, but the ending was just too weird.... All in all I enjoyed it, but I won't be going to see it again...

I loved this movie, the only thing that I wish I had some tissue instead of wiping my eyes with my popcorn oily napkin.

Word on the street is you will either love or hate this movie. frown

jennol thanks

i am glad you loved the movie as much as i did.

i want to see it a 2nd time if i can hehe

i may beable too.

but i am for sure renting it again if i can when it comes out on video.

thanks again