Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
isochar

NAV Symevent Update

Thanks for the info - does it need to be installed before or after NAV 2001? Thanks again :-)

you can overwrite the current version in the setup directory of NAV. Otherwise when you install NAV don't enable real-time protection until after you install symevent.

NAV 2001 is working just fine now :-) Thanks!

Shrink

funny that they say on that page that they woln't support the new operating systems until retail release yet they continue to provide the files necisary to make their stuff run great in xp.

That is Symantec-speak for "If this doesn't work for you, don't come *****ing to us about it" laugh

Shrink

It also shows that the company understands it's users and pc enthusiasts(sp?) in general and would rather put out a fix than lose customers.

but basically yea, what shrink said =)

Thanks isochar for this fix. Now I'm just waiting for a fix for Speeddisk, other than that I got all my applications running great in XP. smile

/Toby

Yeah, a lot of people give symantec flack for not openly supporting beta os's (read: win2k last year for a while) but truely they always have internal beta builds of the software. The thing is, noone is really interested in *****ing these builds, they aren't even really important.