Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CM

Post your desktops here

hey thc how did you do that with your desktop? the transparencies and all are very cool,and also how did you change your start menu name?cool

Brian it appears its not so groovy after all,you have to upload the image to a website!

you can use some free services like tripod or geocities or the one

I use brinkster -its free and there are no ads

Actually Im working on a geocities website for myself, so I'll link it there when Im done.

I wonder if Im putting too much effort into something so little...NAH!:P

I'll fix it, hopefully today.

Quote:

for anyone who recognises all the programs in my taskbar.

Can't name em all but, from left to right:
MSN Explorer, MS Outlook, WMP, Quicktime, ACDSee, No Clue, SiSoft Sandra, No Clue, KaZaa, Day of Defeat.

Cynan got it right but I feel Bubsy's attempt was close to the mark so it's $25 each. Did I mention that is in Australian dollars? Which works out to be $12.89US (at the time of this post) and considering postal here is about $11.00 to have it sent my airmail, By the time it got there both of you would only have about $2.06 each. So lets just call it even stevens eh? wink

I notice a lot of people are using windowsFX to get the transparent windows option. It looks amazing but unfortunately on my old celeron, I need every bit of tweaking I can get. frown

I've gone for the functional look this time. Trying to get a little more speed out of my desktop eXperience wink

deskshot10.jpg

Bubsy,

Why do you have Winace and Winzip installed? You don't need both do you? And I noticed you use Morpheus, You think it's better then KazaA?

Nice desktop btw. You must have at least a 17 inch monitor to be using the double task bar right?

smile

I also use a double taskbar, but I'm on 14" monitors.

Cynan-Desktop50.jpg

Oh, and no I'm not in XP atm, I just like the wallpaper. laugh

Quote:

Bubsy,

Why do you have Winace and Winzip installed? You don't need both do you? And I noticed you use Morpheus, You think it's better then KazaA?

Nice desktop btw. You must have at least a 17 inch monitor to be using the double task bar right?

smile

I prefer Winzip to handle ZIP files and GZIP and TAR files and use Winace for RAR/ACE files only. Haven't really tried KaZaa, tried Morpheus and liked it, better than Limewire. Might give Kazaa a try.

At least a 17 inch? Pffffft I'm using a 15 inch that came with my old Pentium 166. Running a 1152x864 resolution. This monitor does like a max refresh of 85hz at 800x600, 60hz at 1152x864. In the pic I enabled all taskbars to not be auto hidden but usually all are hidden.

Thats a hell of a lot of IRC servers your connected too there!!! you know you can get some clients that can connect to multiple servers at once, might be worth a look.... *wonders how many more you have in TraySaver* heh.