Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thestickman

nvidia drivers for 2465

Never ran across this in 2462 where I used the 10.4 nvidia drivers for my gf2 mx 400 with absolutely no problems at all.

However, in 2465 it shows up as only having 16 megs of ram and in games like sacrifice which ran perfectly in 2462....its will barely run at all.

So does anyone have or know which of the myriad of nvidia drivers out there is THE one to use with this build yet?

The 12.00 run games very nicely in Windows XP (currently using build 2465) I found that they seem to provide a better framerate and a smoother feel when playing some games. Does anybody know if the new 12.20 drivers are any better and are worth up[censored] to??

Yeah they all work great. I finally figured out what the deal was with all my video ram not being seen. When I reboot the box, my MB won't always see all the ram. One boot it will show up as a 16 meg card, the next a 32 or a 16 again and then a 64...I think my MB needs to be upgraded to something a touch newer...one with actual 4x agp and can still use this 512 megs of pc100 ram I have now and that's NOT a VIA chipset.