Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThC 129

Whistler 2276?

I havent heard any reports on it but i recently "aquired" whistler 2276 anyone else seen or heard anything about this build?

yeah, I recently installed it, beautiful too.

New startup screen, some bugs fixed, boots about 5 seconds faster than 2257 did on my machine. Oh yes and I better add this for those that think stupid about Whistler. I found that a few games that never ran on Windows 2000 now run in Whistler and faster too. NHL 2001 ran 100 % now, no crashing at all. Both SuperBike games (2000 and 2001) ran 100 %. And a couple of olden games wink ran before that never ran on 2000 before either. I'm not saying they will work on everyone's system as of now, but they do work on my machine and never worked on windows 2000 before.

It seem there is a newer Build 2281 smile but only for Redmond's special birthday friends wink

that sucks to see beta 1 slip further, but whistler is coming along nicely for "pre-beta" builds

I got a few screen shots of the 2281 build. Dont ask for them, because the answer is no. wink

Although i dont have them on my hd, and their deleted off the site.

then whats the point of saying you have some so you can look cool because you have 2281 or because you dont and want to look like your cool and do.

THC 129...

he is lying...

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 16 October 2000).]

Guess what?

Whistler 2276 screenshots:

install.jpg

startup.jpg

startup.gif

startupmenu.gif

mycomp.jpg

tipoftheday.jpg

I rip that one from WinME it all so works on in Win2000 "Windows Movie Maker".

Nice to see MS add it to Whistler.

Yeah SURE you werent. Its OK we dont need to see your TOP SECRET screen shots of 2281. Hey guess what guys I have build 2287 BUT IM NOT POSTING ANY SS because ITS SO TOP SECRET THAT NOBODY KNOWS I HAVE IT. *wink* *wink* BTW I really am Bill Gates I just havent told anyone and jdulmage is really Steve Balmer. Dont tell anyone though or else we will get hammered for beta's of everything not to mention the requests for our .plans on MS.

ahhh christ THC, you were not suppose to say anything...... wink

but when the time comes to listen to people lie about having screenshots, oh btw, real screenshots, not fake. Then you have to do what you have to do Bill..

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 17 October 2000).]

Quote:
THC said:

Yeah SURE you werent. Its OK we dont need to see your TOP SECRET screen shots of 2281. Hey guess what guys I have build 2287 BUT IM NOT POSTING ANY SS because ITS SO TOP SECRET THAT NOBODY KNOWS I HAVE IT. *wink* *wink* BTW I really am Bill Gates I just havent told anyone and jdulmage is really Steve Balmer. Dont tell anyone though or else we will get hammered for beta's of everything not to mention the requests for our .plans on MS.

isn't .plan for *nix enviornments? :P

------------------
Moo

In case of an emergency, break glass, scream, bleed to death.

CUSL2-650e@905-256pc150cas2-wd20&13gbata66-10x4x32sony-8xcldvd-clap2gts64mb-supadisk-sblive!

Awww, jdul, you don't know Unix yet? you need to get on that boy.

.plan is a happy little Unix reference.

-bZj

oh....well ok....but I don't think i'll be using *nix anytime soon, unless I use it for a server at work...other then that, i'll never install a *nix at home..

Damn just a 100% windows boy ? No wonder you have no idea what your talking about. Where do you work with servers ? Probably your drive through window at Burger King.

both of you shut the f.uck up. I don't care if you both 40 or 12, get along or you will both be banned. The users of this board do not need to deal with spam and s.hitty squabbles. I come here to help people and express my ideas on NT and whatever else not so i can read 'my daddy can beat up your daddy' or 'Billy threw sand in my eyes and wrecked by sand castle' grow up both of you. If you have differences of opinion express them politely not in bashing each other.

Your rigth ThC 129

The next time I catch anyone calling some eles mom or mother names will be ban good you what I mean.

lemme point out that it seems that i'm always being blamed here for the trouble....he tells me right off, I say something back, the admins only point out the crap I said about his mother....sounds like a bias opinion......

is this true? because the same happens when I post something that leans towards the word of w.arez, it's always edited, yet I see other people post the same stuff and it's never edited....i'm not *****ing, but i am pointing out a good point here, and I just want a simple, calm, cool answer...i'm not looking to be banned, but this place would be better if I could go about answering questions or even asking them without being harassed every two seconds...

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 20 October 2000).]

jdulmage did I say you ? NO.

If see any one ask ***** I del it every day one to two post just becase you don't see it all time dosen't I don't remove it but you should know better then that.

I give you hint jdulmage a few company keep it eye on the site.

grant Knock it off.

[This message has been edited by SHS (edited 20 October 2000).]