Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Four and Twenty

Hey why did my Winblows thread get closed?

Because this is still a support forum and not a place to bash Windows 9x/ME users.

Phillipp is right, since most of us already know Win9x like the back of our hand, we should at least help 9x users and not bash them (which I am also guilty of).

Good point guys. I agree it is kinda stupid. I am just bored I guess. Now thanks to this section of the board I will be to ignor the pathetic 9.x quible all togther. Thanks

yeah but its soooo fun to do it. I dont want to even help all the "home users" when whistler comes out ugh thats gonna be a joy.

See, the problem with you guys is that if you are here to help people, than it shouldn't matter what OS they are using. The admins decided to start helping win9x users as well as NT users, so, lets honor their wish. If you guys were true helpful people than you wouldn't care what OS these people are using. You should help them, because they need help, and you can give it to them. Thats the bottom line. No exceptions.

I am an NT/Unix user, but i have WinMe at home on my gaming machine. Why you ask? Well, i have had problems with compatibility on some hardware and software titles. Just the fact of some companies refusing to add NT support to their coding just pisses me off. So i decided to go with compatibility rather than speed. Anyway, my point is, just because NT is superior, don't sit there and stay one-sided when there are so many people out there that can use our help. That's all.

Peace.

-HarU

Well I have to say WTF again it seems that there are still 9.x users out there that don't even post on this part of the board but instead put their posts where ever the hell they please. This really pisses me off.