Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nodens

Win2000 Vs Me

That's why I limited my .sig to what was necessary. It fits on my 20", without scrolling sideways, but might not on others, but screw them, get a better monitor! How can someone run a PIII 700 or 800 on a dinky 17"? I mean, the monitor is the culmination of all the work/money you put into the machine [yes I know it also the most expensive part, but that's the way it should be]. GET A BIGGER MONITOR!!!

Only kidding, of course.

-bZj

I can also argue that it's easier to skip the old computer...as it's pushed off to the side...

and on my 17" monitor, with the screen maximized(and 1280x1024-the only way to play smile ), I can see everything perfectly.

But didn't this start out as a WinME thing? let's go back to that and ignore sigs.

I'm done editing, at least until I get my third computer :P

I don't care for scrolling sideways either. I usually run 1280x1024, and yet the side scrolling bar still shows up. In addition, I use smaller windows just so I can see when other pages are done loading (I usually have 3 to 6 web pages open) and to use other appilcations that are up. Scrolling down is better.

------------------

Regards,

clutch