Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wlightn

LiveWare 3.0 for Win2K screwed up my video..

I run Win2k Server, with the 5.22 detonator drivers. A few minutes ago, I installed the liveware for win2k, that is available on the creative site. After installing it, I loaded up GameSpy, and launched Half-Life. For some reason, now as my screen refreshes(30+ frames per second, as I run a GeForce DDR.), my screen actually refreshes. The whole screen is flickering like crazy, and it won't stop. I still get 50+ fps, however, the screen refreshes, is driving me nuts. I thought I'd update the video drivers after I did this, to see if that would fix it, so I installed the 5.30 drivers. Unfortunately, the problem still exists. Does anyone else have any idea of what would cause this? Or better yet, how to remedy it?? This happened once before, when I did a clean install, and installed the 5.25 reference drivers. I'd REALLY like NOT to have to reload my system(again). If you have any information, please let me know. Thanks!!!

My bad, I didn't mean LiveWare 3.0 for Win2K...(Was just reading about it, and eagerly anticipating the release. hehe)