Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jay238

Need AOL 5.0 for Win2K

Hi, I really need Aol 5.0 Beta for Win2k so i can connect to the net using my computer. Is there a Place i can download it? i sent a notice to be an aol beta tester but it's been 2 days and i haven't gotten anything back. thanks

Need a Big Hole im my head!

please if you have a gun let me shoot myself with it!!!!

What in the heck kind of post is this? First of all, AOL stinks, second there are hundreds of ways to get online besides AOL (try www.excite.com, www.altavista.com, or www.bluelight.com) all of these give you free internet service and are a heck of a lot faster.

Third of all, this is a web site for posting problems/solutions/question about the Windows 2000 Operating System. Not about your problems being a hopeful beta tester with AOL.

Cheers

--Sandoval

hey hey sandoval he was talking about win2k if you were paying attention.aol ain't perfect but they gave me free dsl service and a dsl modem because of my length of service. there are perks if you can hang in there a while(and you got money) and not jump around from every tom,dick and harry that gives you the latest months freebe internet.