Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
X-AL

M1 Tank Platoon 2

QFixApp2.0:

I first updated M1TP2 to version 1.2, used the Win98 layer, didn´t change the preselected fixes and could run the game in D3D (didn´t tried glide so far) on W2K!

Ok, I downloaded the files from the link that was provided. But don't know what files I need to unzip, and where do I place them?

Next, what settings do I use for M1TP2? I have been DYING to get this to work for a loooong time!

Ok, I tried the fix, and it works - sort of. I can go all the way to a battle and even play it for however long it takes - great! But when the misson is over, it exits all the way to the desktop frown

But at least I can play the game now.

Originally posted by Mike Zamarocy:

Quote:
Ok, I tried the fix, and it works - sort of. I can go all the way to a battle and even play it for however long it takes - great! But when the misson is over, it exits all the way to the desktop frown

But at least I can play the game now.

Ok, I finally got around to installing M1TP2 in XP, and it sort of works. Problem is, if I used D3D (have the ATi 9700 PRO and using the Omega drivers based on the 4.6 Catalyst) the desert terrain is nothing but flourescent green! Glide seems to work ok, and software does too but it too poor (distant clouds at night when viewed zoomed looks like painted on a screen door). But at least it does play! My only real problem, and one I have had for a very long time (I think after I went to my first NVidia card in Win98), is that there is no button to exit the game from the main menu! It simply does not exist, even if I try clicking the mouse all over the area it should have been at one time. Oh I so WISH that HasCr*p had not screwed up Microprose, and let M1TP3 be made!!!!!!!!! frown