Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Pod

Do any of you guys remember the old game called Pod? Well, I'm trying to get the damn thing to work in Windows 2000! I've done what it says to do on the compatibility list, but whenever I click on it, it does nothing. I get slight hard disk activity like it's about to start, but then it never does. It's not running in tasks either. Has anyone else had this problem? My system specs are:

Athlon 650

Gigabyte 7IX

288 MB PC100 RAM

Voodoo 5 5500

I remember that game ... well, not really the Windos version but the one that I played on my friends Commodore C16 many many years ago (14 or so) ... when floppy was unheard of in homecomputers and all games were loaded from tapedrives ... sorry, no idea about your current problems with that new version.

hehe..

Sorry, had to laugh wink

I think i remember playing it on the Atari st, I didn't have it for the C64

C´mon guys! I´d like to see that one answered, too. POD was released in the old Win95 days by Ubisoft

I was just looking at my date on the side there...Jan 2000. It's hard to believe that I've been a member of this board for nearly a year now. smile Anyways, the question still stands. How the heck do I get Pod to work? The Pod I'm referring to was one of the first "MMX Enhanced" games and was distributed by UbiSoft. It's not that old.

Sensei http://www.domainofgames.com