Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JeffL

Wizards & Warriors

I cannot get this game to work. There is a splash icon that starts the game and I assume that is what not allowing the game to run. Anyone have any luck??

I was able to install the game (though I could not get it to autorun, so I installed off of explorer). It installed smoothly and played fine. I have been wrapped up in NHL2001 and Diablo2 so I have not played it much, but it did work when I tried to play it. Also, try starting up the game by going through explorer. I think I tried that and it worked fine. Go into the W&W folder and find the W&W icon (yellow icon, should be alphabetical anyway) and double click on it. When it asks what program to use to open that file click on the (not sure the exact name) deep6 file in the same folder. Hope this helps!

I did the install but the Splash Screen wouldn't display. I manually ran the setup and then found the .exe to startup the game. Can't recall what it is offhand since I've been playing BG2 so much lately, but I did startup the game, create a single char party and move around in the game and everything seemed to work ok.