Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JBrave715

High Heat 2001

I downloaded and installed the 1.2 patch and it works. finally! I can play HH again. but I have to put the CD in every single time I want to play frown I hate that! Anyone know where I can get a cracked EXE for High heat 1.2?

The game runs now for me, but absolutely no sounds will play in the menus or during a game. All the sound files are in the right folders and play when I doubleclick on them. The only sound I hear is from the intro movie. I have liveware for windows 2000 installed and the original sb live card. Any thoughts?

huh, I get perfect sound, I got a SB64awe or something like that.

BTW I found the crack all is well smile

you may have found the crack...but...if a new update comes out..guess what...u need to find the cracked update as well...

Jbrave...

where did you get the 1.2 crack???

i have searched for it everywhere, and i can find is the 1.1 version...I have 2 computers, and only 1 cd, so i cant play, LAN, since one comp has win2k and one win98..and High heat wont run without 1.2 patch on win2k!

thanks!

I know thats the first place i always check

but all they have is a crack for non patched version, which of course doesnt work with Win2K...

so i was surprised that Jbrave found a crack that gamecopyworld doesnt have..

anyways JBRAVE! please let me know where u got it..

icq me if u want 8217706

thanks

I don't remember the site I got it from so I took the time to upload it onto a freedrive account for your downloading pleasure. You have to sign up to freedrive to download it

sorry bout that I don't know of any other places to upload it to. It's not a big deal but if your only going to use it this once then it's kind of a pain in the rear.

http://www.freedrive.com/ASP/PostFolderShortcut.asp?fsc=7219203

Note: I have a very slow connection so it took great deal of time to get signed up and get this uploaded.

Obviously I thank you very much for helping me out.

Now i can enjoy some multiplayer goodness

Damn..

the archive says broken frown

can you tell me where you got it?

Ive got cable connection so i can download in a few seconds...

Alright I did something very interesting last month when I downloaded the crack I uploaded it to my other Free drive account that I thought I lost the password to, I think I did it for turds and giggles but thank goodness I did. I downloaded it the archive is not broken. Here's the link download it enjoy.

http://www.freedrive.com/ASP/PostFolderShortcut.asp?fsc=6294574

[This message has been edited by JBrave715 (edited 30 June 2000).]

Ignore this post. Stupid place I can't beleive they don't allow us to delete our own posts.

[This message has been edited by JBrave715 (edited 30 June 2000).]