Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
digitizedsoul

Rouge Spear Exits to desktop

I noticed that on the Compatibility listing Rouge spear is listed to work after installing the patch. Well i installed the patch to no avail. My game gets to the "Initializing" screen and exits to the desktop. Useing a RivaTNT and AMD k6/2 450. Also useing the 3.81 drivers. Tried with the 5.13 and had same results. IF anyone can help i would really appreciate it. Thanks

It's because of that Safe**** ("safedisk")

thing. Like FIFA2K.

I've already sent a email to safedisk authors

about an update to win2k to their thing.

ok, just for you, i took out my voodoo3, put in my TNT and installed the 3.81 drivers, uninstalled RS, reinstalled it and tried it, it wouldn't work. I then ran MPlayer and went to the lobby, it told me it needed to be updated, so i did (seemed like about 4MB) after that the game ran fine. Hope that helps.

It's because of the safedisc protection.

I Have the same prob with fifa2K

RS works great for me in 2000. At firt I would get some EAX error, but when I installed EAX Unified (wasn't installed automatically for some reason) found in the redist folder. I've got a TNT using the 3.78s and an Abit BF6 (440bx).

dude, SafeDisk is copy protection so you can't play a copied version of the game, if you own and use the actual copy then SafeDisk doesn't apply.

You can get a crack at megagames.com, RS works fine for me but RS:urban ops keeps crashing giving me some error

I coudln't find a crack for it on megagames.com or gamecopyworld.com I reformatted to 98SE thinking it may help but no luck frown

I really wanna play this game too frown

DAMNIT! frown

I have tried everything and every possible O/S - Driver combination to NO avail. THIS GAME WILL NOT WORK.

I have formatted 800 times. Tried CD cracks. Tried win2k and win2k drivers, Tried 98 and EVERY 98 driver.

NOTHING. Also tried every patch for this stupid game. Tried their tech support. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

somebody PLEASE help me before i go abesolutely insane! I really want to play this!!!