Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jams

Anyone getting Mortyr to work properly?

I got some mouse lagging problems in mortyr,

the mouse doesnt respond too good. The guy keeps walking even though i released the mouse button.

Im running win2k 2183, tnt1 with 3.53 driver

and sblive value, right now with only wdm driver, but i shall try the liveware3 fix when i get home!

Does anyone know a solution?

Heres how I would do it smile.gif I had a prob similar to this with unreal and shogo...halflife and wheel of time and theme park I installed my nt 4.0 compliant drivers and it fixed everything....Check your mouse drivers also make sure you tnt is setup right in that Mortyr game (Isnt that a remake of Wolf 3d??? smile.gifwink.gif) anyway check em and install those

Local

Thanx for your suggestion!

But since Mortyr is a directx game only, it doesnt help installing Nt4 drivers! And im using a microsoft ps/2 mouse, and i think the drivers that come with win2k is good enough!But youre probably right that it is a driver problem, And my bet is the 3.53 drivers from Nvidia or maybe soundcarddrivers.

After upgrading to one build(I can't remember which one) my mouse started to act funky in most FPS games(exactly as you describe). Go to your device manager and get the properties of your mouse and then click the advanced settings tab. First increase your sample rate to 100 =) then change the input buffer length to 200 or so. It seems to smooth everything out for me.

[This message has been edited by Seldzar (edited 19 November 1999).]

Well, tried changing those settings like you said, Seldzar but i didnt help frown.gif. But Thanx

anyway.

Has anyone tried those 3.56 Tnt drivers from Asus with any success?