Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LocalHero

Hmmmm cant get this to go....HELP PLS

Well I got rid of the trouble filled voodoo3 just as I got through all the troubles (needed the extra ram on the video card) and stepped into NRiva Viper 770 TNT 2 card now I cant get Sim ThemePark to except that I have tip top accelarator???Whats up guys....

I really need help here cant stand this anymore driving me crazy smile.gif tanks in advance.

Local

Trouble filled?

I can't believe you got rid of the voodoo3!

This card is the most compatable card you can find with win2k. However the latest drivers for nvida aren't too bad. what were your voodoo3 issues?

Now Seldzar dont be mad Ive read about everyone of your posts and you can be quite ummmm well lets say a non nice guy hehe The Voodoo 3 I loved and really it worked well except its slowness when displaying 900000 polygons in 3dSMax smile.gif I think its because the v3 was restricted to 4 megs 2d ram and only would open up in games.....On the other hand this card will us 22 megs....making movement of splines easy. I couldnt afford new processors so I had to stick with dual P2 400s and I couldnt afford ram Since I had 256 megs I thought about the cheapiest alternative dump my V3....

I had no trouble in 2000 sorry bout the last post I was pissed smile.gif you know how it is. In fact after I learned about V3 tweaking and stuff. It worked well.

I solved all the problems I was having with the 770 by reading back posts I am sorry for your loss in time.

And besides I got the V770 for FREE who could argue smile.gif My boss said here I said ok 32 bit color and more megs oh yes I think so

Local

heheh thats funny. Now now I'm only not nice to people who either a) deserve it buy posting stupid sh*t or B) Not thinking at all or doing a little work on their own to solve their problem and rely on everyone else to do their work. I put up with it everyday at work no need for it here =)

Now you have a very vaild reason for making a change and for free F**K pass one over here!

=)

Yea its really nice bro... 32 bit color isnt over rated wow....hehehe I wish it were a ultra but huh am I to complain...Anyway sorry I posted that soon, didnt ummm get it, new drivers that the manufacturer didnt release then I got it....this community rocks bro. If we stick together maybe we can get through the waiting of 2000 final...

Local